How to Prepare Homemade My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁

My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁. .

My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁

My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁. To get started with this recipe, you have to prepare a few components. We can have my slow bbq pulled beef. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁:

  1. Get of Medium sized piece of Roasting Beef.
  2. Prepare 4 tbls of Sugar.
  3. Take 1/4 Cup of Coke.
  4. Make ready 1 of heaoed tsp Cornflour.
  5. Get 1/4 Cup of BBQ Sauce.

Steps to make My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁:

  1. Add the beef to the slow cooker.
  2. Add sugar on top of the beef rub it in.
  3. Next add the coke and roll the beef around.
  4. Close the lid and let it cook..
  5. When ready lift out the beef and start to shred with two forks.
  6. Pour the juice from the slow cooker into a saucepan and heat up.
  7. Add the bbq sauce and mustard to the pan and stir in when its to the boil and then add the cornflour to a tbls cold water and add to the sauce to the thickness you want..
  8. .
  9. Pour half on the beef and mix it all over the beef. Save the rest for Chips to have with the beef or as more sauce to pour over.
  10. .

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my slow bbq pulled beef. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time.

Recipe Info

Recipe Cuisine :American
Preparation Time :PT28M
Cook Time :PT29M
Recipe Yield :4
Category :Dinner
Author : Rating Value :4.1
Rating Count :13
Calories :238 calories
Keyword : My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁 Name : My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁 Description : My Slow BBQ Pulled Beef. 😁 contentUrl : http://www.example.com/video123.mp4 embedUrl : http://www.example.com/videoplayer?video=123 uploadDate : 2018-02-05T08:00:00+08:00 thumbnailUrl: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/9b728cca5a747580/751x532cq70/my-slow-bbq-pulled-beef-😁-recipe-main-photo.jpg

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post