Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite My Mexican Meatloaf

My Mexican Meatloaf. .

My Mexican Meatloaf

My Mexican Meatloaf. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mexican meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mexican Meatloaf:

  1. Get 2 lb of ground beef.
  2. Prepare 1 of 15 oz can of corn (drained).
  3. Take 1 envelope of McCormick Meatloaf seasoning.
  4. Make ready 1 cup of salsa (hot, med, mild to your taste).
  5. Get 1 of 1/4 cup Jack Daniels original BBQ sauce.
  6. Get 1 of egg.
  7. Prepare 1 of 28 oz can Redpack whole peeled tomatoes in thick tomato puree.
  8. Prepare 1 of shredded Monterey Jack cheese (enough to lightly cover loaf).

Instructions to make My Mexican Meatloaf:

  1. Combine all ingredients well except cheese and tomatoes..
  2. Form into a large flat loaf and put it in a 12 X 9 cake pan.
  3. Pull tomatoes out of the can and place on a plate, saving the puree that is still in the can. Dice the tomatoes and cover the loaf with the tomatoes. discard runny juice on the plate left over from dicing. Pour remains puree in the can over top of the loaf..
  4. .
  5. Cover with foil and place in a preheated oven at 350°F for 1 hour or inside temp reads 160. After 1 hour, remove foil, cover loaf with shredded cheese and bake uncovered 10 more min..
  6. Remove from oven and let sit 10 min..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my mexican meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time.

Recipe Info

Recipe Cuisine :American
Preparation Time :PT24M
Cook Time :PT41M
Recipe Yield :1
Category :Dinner
Author : Rating Value :4.7
Rating Count :5
Calories :150 calories
Keyword : My Mexican Meatloaf Name : My Mexican Meatloaf Description : My Mexican Meatloaf contentUrl : http://www.example.com/video123.mp4 embedUrl : http://www.example.com/videoplayer?video=123 uploadDate : 2018-02-05T08:00:00+08:00 thumbnailUrl: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5886764980895744/751x532cq70/my-mexican-meatloaf-recipe-main-photo.jpg

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post